EMBROIDERY ROOM ASSISTANT / GARMENT EMBROIDERER
Reporting to the Garment Processing Lead , the successful candidate will be a self-starter who will be happy running automatic embroidery machine
Main job features will be:
- Managing garments / orders through the automatic embroidery machine.
- Ensuring garments, garment sizes and colour options are correct to the order.
- Quality Control, checking of garments.
- Packing of garments.
- Heatseal logos onto garments.
- General Busy embroidery department duties Person specification:
- Keen eye for detail.
- Good hand - eye coordination.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Team Worker.
- Tidy and conscientious.
- Strong work ethic, willing to give 100 percent.
Competitive rates of pay, opportunities to work overtime and flexible hours available
Call us today on 01604 813 001 or email email@example.com to find out more.